What is V App?
“V” is an app that lets you watch the personal broadcasting videos of celebs on your phone. You can follow your favorite celebs, watch their videos, and use comments and ‘hearts’ to share your thoughts and feelings with others. Your activity such as watching videos will affect your “Chemi-beat” for the celeb; we plan to provide benefits to active users who enthusiastically participate in the activity. Scheduled shows will be listed on V before they start; however, shows that a celeb personally broadcasts can be on air without any advance notice. Enjoy watching live broadcasts of your favorite celebs on V!
FAQ/Notes (PLEASE READ BEFORE SENDING QUESTIONS):
- This post will be updated if/as more information comes out.
- You NEED Google Chrome.
- “Does this work on a Mac/iPHONE?”
- I’ve been informed it does by the original tutorial so PLEASE TRY. I have a Windows laptop & an Android phone so I can only personally help regarding those. If the problem persists, I’ll try to link you to a Apple user who has successfully done it.
- “I have an android but it’s not compatible”
- We haven’t found another way to get V app other than the official apps and this tutorial.
- “Is this free?”
- If you encounter any problems AFTER reading the notes/FAQ and tutorial with no answer, please mention/leave me a comment with the following details:
- Device: Android or Apple?
- Which step did you stop on?
- What do you see? Give me a screencap if possible.
HOW TO INSTALL & WATCH WINNER ON V APP
1. Download ARC Welder extension here in Google Chrome. You MUST use Google Chrome or else you can’t download it. It’s going to take a few seconds to download.
2. When it finishes downloading, click ‘Yes‘ to add the extension in Chrome. Once you’ve added ARC Welder in Google Chrome, it should show up in your Google Chrome app list. Open the extension.
3. Once Arc Welder opens, it’s going to prompt you to select a folder to be its directory. Click ‘Choose‘ and make a new folder or choose a folder you want the app’s directory to be. It doesn’t matter where. Once you’ve chosen, click OK.
4. Download the V app .apk here. It’s going to take a few seconds. (IMPORTANT!!)
5. On the Arc Welder window, it’s going to prompt you to load the .apk file. Click on ‘Add your APK‘ and locate the V app apk you just downloaded. Then click ‘Open‘.
6. Then it’s going to ask for your desired settings. Choose as you desire and then click ‘Launch App‘.
7. So now V app will open, and using your mouse or touchpad, swipe the screen to the left 4 times to pass through their homescreen. Click ‘OK‘.
9. You can only log-in via Facebook or Line. You can try the ‘guest’ option, but the videos will NOT have an audio. You MUST log-in to have audio for the videos. For this tutorial, I’m choosing LINE. If you don’t have a LINE account, google it, it’s very easy. Sign in with your email and password.
10. You’ll be greeted with groups to follow. Follow WINNER and click ‘Done‘.
11. Now you’re able to see WINNER’s videos, and other fun stuff. Double click on the video to PLAY it.
12. A few things once your playing a video:
- Speech bubble: lets you type a message that WINNER will most likely see. Tap or untap to see.
- Heart: Click on the heart to show love & support for WINNER. More hearts = more possible videos.
Tutorial by: @With_WINNER
Original by: @